Wednesday 20 April 2011

Jamie Woon ~ TMRW



I have been looking forward to the debut album from the extremely talented Jamie Woon for quite some time now, having been a follower of his music since 2007. It was released this week to extremely favourable reviews and wave of truly deserved hype, and following is possibly my favourite track so far. I couldn't find this one online anywhere so uploaded it myself. Enjoy!


I highly recommend that you purchase the album, entitled 'Mirrorwriting' at your earliest convenience if you want your life to be filled with sweet and swooping vocals, dark ethereal waves of misty synths and scattering glitchy beats par excellence!

Oh and yes, you are not hallucinating, this is an actual blog post, finally! Hopefully there will be many more of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment